Cornerstone class-element-orchestrator

Hello, I have an issue with Cornerstone.

I receive this message on white screen:
"Warning: require_once(/home/host1432403/the-dialogue.com/htdocs/test/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/shortcodes/promo.php): failed to open stream: Слишком много открытых файлов in /home/host1432403/the-dialogue.com/htdocs/test/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php on line 123

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/host1432403/the-dialogue.com/htdocs/test/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/shortcodes/promo.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php/php-5.4/lib/php’) in /home/host1432403/the-dialogue.com/htdocs/test/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php on line 123"

There’s a thread that indicates that reinstalling cornerstone helps. It actually does, but the solution is temporary. A couple of hours hence it breaks again.

I believe the problem might be with compatibility of cornerstone and ACF plugin.

And there’s strange issue: I have 2 absolutely similar instances of WP and X theme on different servers: above mentioned problem persists only on one of the instances, when the other is fine.

How can it be fixed?

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

http://test.the-dialogue.com

Moreover, Cornerstone seems to slow the website a lot. The difference is ridiculous: 8-9 seconds to load a page with one image and one grid (with cornerstone); 2-3 seconds (without cornerstone).

Hi,

Please change your wordpress admin login and ftp login as you have posted it publicly in the forum.

It should have been added in Secure Note(key icon) as instructed.

I went ahead and installed cornerstone then check but I am not sure what is causing it to break.

Can you provide more details of when it breaks, does it break after editing a page, installing a plugin, adding js code or adding css code…etc.

With regards to speed, we have multiple test sites and thousand of customer sites running and all seems to be loading fast.

I would try checking with your hosting provider on this particular issue as it sounds like something related to your setup is causing this. Typically, this is due server configuration problems (i.e. underpowered, traceroute issues, packet loss, permissions errors, et cetera). Additionally, your host will be able to diagnose things much better due to the fact that they have a more complete view of your account and can work behind the scenes with you. If the problem you are experiencing persists after working with your host, don’t hesitate to let us know and we will be happy to assist you. Any relevant information that you can share with us from your host is also greatly appreciated as it will help us to better ascertain the source of the problem.

Thanks

There’s no actions that lead to break. A couple of times it has broken when I was offline during the night.

Regarding speed: I’ve been using X for some time and know that it has quite adequate speed. But in this particular instance Cornerstone seems to be causing problems. When I turn off Cornerstone the same pages load in 1 sec instead of 8 sec.
The difference is incredible.

Hi there,

Would you please kindly move your website with the same situation to another test server or your local machine and test both the Cornerstone and speed of the website? We want to make sure that there are no environmental factors causing the issue here.

We do not have any reports regarding missing of the promo.php file and this might be something related to your hosting service provider security settings or other points that we can not judge as we do not have enough information.

Get back to us with the result of the test. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.