Cornerstone causing white screen in admin mode

Hello, Cornerstone has recently started causing the ‘white screen’ when in admin mode. If activated, it works fine from the frontend. Any advice on how to fix this? Not sure if this helps but inspect shows a Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) message

Many thanks

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

If that doesn’t help, please provide us with your FTP login credentials to check your current setup.

Thanks!

No luck with the php, still getting white screen when Cornerstone is activated and accessing admin. Have sent secure note, let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

So far the checklist I have is as follows:
First, maybe check these links:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-customizer/196

Some additional thoughts:

• disable all plugins
  • Put the memory limit entries (above) in wp-config.php
  • Ensure server has actual memory at or above the defined memory in wp-config.php
  • Verify if 406 errors are triggered by php mod_security and if so, see if you can use .htaccess to add exceptions
  • disable all custom css
  • zap everything out of htaccess except WP specific core code

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hi Thai

Just wondering if you have had a chance to check current setup?

Thanks

Hey @uoweis,

I would love to check current setup, But looks like you missed to place website URL in secure note.
Please provide website URL so we can take a closer look into it.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.