Cornerstone button sending to error page

I am having an issue with my cornerstone. When I click edit page and click the edit with cornerstone button it sends me to an error page that says:

Not Found
The requested URL /x.txt/ was not found on this server.

Hello @thechazzellisproject,

Thanks for writing in! This issue should not have happen if your WP settings has been set up correctly. Please provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

Thank you. I submitted my secure note.

It appears that your server is redirecting any of the theme’s options and builder page. Could you please ask your hosting provider why the urls with “/x/#/” were being redirected to /x.txt/?

Thank you.

I spoke with hosting and this is the response that I received.

It is trying to go to x.txt because it is a valid file.When it is disabled a different error message appears that says requested url /x/ was not found on the server. There is currently no folder titled X so it is getting confused.

Hey @thechazzellisproject,

To better assist you with this issue, would you mind providing us the ftp login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:

• FTP Hostname
  • FTP Username
  • FTP Password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

I added it to a secure note above. I am not sure that I put it in the right place.

I have resolved your issue already. I simply renamed the file x.txt to something else.

Please check your site now.

It works! Thank you sooo much for your assistance!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.