Cornerstone Built themes in X render as a blank page

Any page on my site that was created using X (latest version), will load as a blank page.

Any page not created with X, loads correctly.

The site was upgrade to WordPress 4.8 about a week ago, and since then, no other updates to the site have occurred.

I do not see any JS errors in the Chrome console either.

Hi there @wbgTHEMECO,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you let us know who the host is please? Also if you could update the secure note to include WP Admin Login details and FTP details please.

Thanks!

I added the credentials into the secure note. Thanks!

Hi There,

You have set a htaccess password as well that prevents accessing your site URL. Could you please confirm ?

Thanks!

Oh sorry about that. I’ve suspended it for now.

Hi again,

I’m still getting the site authentication (see screenshot)

Can you please provide us with the authentication credentials so we can get into your site.

Cheers!

Sorry again. In my haste I didn’t commit the change. The auth has been removed.

Hi,

I can see errors coming from some of your plugins.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

What did you use to see the errors?

I didn’t see any fatal messages in the php log, nor did I see anything in console on Chrome’s inspect page, or FireFox inspector.

I also disabled all plugins except for Cornerstone, and any page built with X still doesn’t load. I’ve verified that server side caching is disabled.

thanks

HI,

Please re-upload the theme via ftp to make sure that there no missing them files.

From Downloads in your ThemeForest account, click Download next to X and choose: Installable Theme Files. This will have a different filename, but the file downloaded is the equivalent of x.zip

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.