Cornerstone Broken when Theme-Co Plugins are activated together

As the title says, cornerstone will not work when I have theme-co’s plugins installed. I’ve gone through and identified that when any one of these plugins are deactivated that cornerstone start to work again.

1. ACF
  2. Envira Gallery
  3. Essential Grid
  4. The Grid

So to summarize, when any one of these plugins are deactivated, cornerstone works.

I am very confused, because if ACF is deactivated and say Envria is activated, it will work. However when I have both ACF and Envria activated it won’t work. Although, when I have Envira deactivated and ACF activated it will work again. I am at a lose of words, please help.

Hey,

Ensure that you`re using the latest version of our theme and the plugins. If the issue persists, share with us your website link and the WP credentials in a secure note.

Hello John,

Thank you for the quick response. I have in fact made sure that all the plugins, themes, and Wordpress are on the latest versions.

Hi there,

There is an internal error, which might be related to memory limit. And based on your findings, it only happens when multiple plugins are active. Each plugin require resources, even the Revslider plugin recommends a 256mb limit alone. Please edit your site’s wp-config.php using your hosting’s file manager or through any FTP client, then add this line

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

just below the line of WP_DEBUG

If you’re not sure about this, please provide your FTP login credentials as well, or you can contact your hosting provider. if you’re on shared hosting then it’s likely not possible to change it.

Thanks!

We have increased the memory limit and still having issues. The one error I am coming across is:

"[03-Oct-2017 15:20:05 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: config in /home/kruzinusa/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/_alternate/envira-gallery.php on line 28"

But when disabling the plugin we are still getting the error and the cornerstone editor wont work.

Hi,

I can see you have the latest version of envira gallery.

Please take note of the latest supported version of the plugins.

Downgrade your envira gallery plugin to V1.5.9 and see if that fixes the issue.

If that doesn’t help, please provide us your ftp login in Secure note

How do I get an older version of Envira? All of our sites using that plugin are updated to the latest version , with no issue I might add. Plus when deactivating the plugin we are still having the same issue.

Hi there,

The Envira and Pro builder are working as I checked, I don’t think you need to roll it back to older version. Unless you’re referring to specific issues. Would you mind clarifying what are you getting? Or please provide a video recording.

If you’re referring to this

[03-Oct-2017 15:20:05 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: config in /home/kruzinusa/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/_alternate/envira-gallery.php on line 28

It’s not an error, but just notice and it’s normal when your WP_DEBUG is active. You should edit your site’s wp-config.php and set WP_DEBUG to false. And you’re on Pro, you don’t need to install cornerstone.

Thanks!