Cornerstone are not working

Hello support team,
I use pro version 2.0.4 and Wordpress 4.9.4. Everything works. Unfortunately, Cornerstone does not open. My hoster can not solve the problem. Can you help me? I can send the access data via a personal message.

http://r-exner.de

I have already tried the following:
Increase PHP Memory Limit
Permalink save without changes

Here are the technical specification from the server

OS Type: Linux hosting 4.15.11-th+ #42 SMP Tue Mar 20 11:21:20 CET 2018 x86_64 (64 bit)
Server Software: Apache
CPU Cores: 48 Cores
Load Average: 0.12, 0.25, 0.28
IP (Hostname): 127.255.255.253 (hosting)
Disk Space: 3,79 GB (3%) used of 120,00 GB total
Database Size: 1,75 MB
Database Name (Hostname): HTO01FLQDCCG_app (mysqla.service)
MySQL Version: 5.7.19-17-57
Database Charset (Collate): utf8 (n/a)
Document Root: /home/www/public_html/wordpress/
Theme Path: /home/www/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/pro
WP Locale (Charset): de-DE (UTF-8)
Server Timezone (WP): UTC (UTC+0)
PHP Version: 7.0.27-0+deb9u1
PHP Extensions: Core, date, libxml, openssl, pcre, zlib, filter, hash, pcntl, Reflection, SPL, session, standard, cgi-fcgi, mysqlnd, PDO, xml, apcu, bcmath, bz2, calendar, ctype, curl, dba, dom, mbstring, fileinfo, ftp, gd, geoip, gettext, iconv, igbinary, imap, intl, json, ldap, exif, mcrypt, memcache, msgpack, mysqli, OAuth, pdo_mysql, pdo_pgsql, pgsql, Phar, posix, propro, raphf, readline, recode, redis, rrd, shmop, SimpleXML, soap, sockets, ssh2, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, tidy, tokenizer, wddx, xmlreader, xmlwriter, xsl, zip, http, memcached, Zend OPcache
Max Upload, Post Size (Input Vars): 1024M, 1024M (1000)
Memory Usage: 14M (3%) of 512M (actual limit)
WP Memory Limit: 40M (defined limit)
WP Admin Memory Limit: 512M (defined limit)
WP Debug: Enabled (logging, display)
Opcache Size (Max Files, Revalidate): 128M (10000, 1 secs)
Page Cache (Plugin): Disabled
Object Cache: Disabled

I would really appreciate your help.

Mark from Berlin

Hey Mark,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi Mark,

I was unable to login to your sFTP account. Could you please double check?

While you can also try the following steps:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Let us know how it goes!

Hey Mark,

These are the errors that I see:

Internal Server Error is usually caused by incorrect files and folders permissions. Please try the solution in this guide

It could also be security related. Please contact your host and ask if they could whitelist cornerstone-endpoint from Mod Security. You can also show them that screenshot maybe it might give them an idea as to what is causing the issue.

Thanks.

Hello @christian_y,
I have changed the permissions to the directories and files. But the mistake remains.

The question about the security attitude, I forwarded to the provider.
We also saw the error message.

Mark

I had a similar problem and disabling my plugins helped me gain back functionality and narrow my troubleshooting surface; my problem was when trying to edit an existing (or newly created) page via Cornerstone, Layout/Elements/Inspector sidebar wouldn’t load after updating X/Cornerstone/WP. Confirmed all my versions were up to date and followed other posts suggestions for similar problems.
Disabling my three other plugins did the trick.

Hello,
many thanks for the help. All versions are up to date. The plugins are disabled. Nevertheless, the problem persists.

Best regards
Mark

Hi Mark,

It looks like your host does not allow memory limit to be changed using code.

Please contact your host and request to increase your memory limit to at least 256M

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.