Cornerstone and X Compatibility

I recently upgraded an X Theme site to 6.1.6 and the theme options menu broke entirely. The only thing I could see was the loading circle icon forever. It never loaded anything, even after 10 minutes.

Then I tried upgrading Cornerstone to the latest release (not sure what license number, but I just downloaded it yesterday on Envato), and then theme options loads but the left panel is completely empty aside from the Save options at the bottom:

Is there a known compatibility issue with the latest releases? I tried clearing all the site cache on the server and through CloudFlare, then reset all cache in multiple browsers. Just looking to figure out what version of cornerstone will with with the latest X Theme build. Thanks

Hello @jmcadmin,

Thanks for asking and apologies for the trouble you are facing.

Have you rolled back the website to a earlier version from backup? I checked the website (got the URL from your licence manager page) and can see that as of now you are using X Theme version 5.0.3 and Cornerstone version 2.0.5. Please see screenshot in secure note.

I suggest you to please take a look at our theme and plugin update guide to update theme and plugin.

Thanks.

We actually own 4 separate X Theme licenses but we have only registered one in our account profile. The site we’re having issues with is https://umobilecleveland.com/.
It shows as 6.1.6 and Cornerstone 3.1.6.

The sidebar issue is we need to get all 4 licenses registered here. When I tried to register the other licenses in our account with the purchase code from themeforest it says:
Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.

Is there a reason it would say this? We need help getting the custmizer to work but if you have suggestions on registering the sites let me know. Thanks for your help.

Hello @jmcadmin,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I would suggest you to take a complete site backup. After that deactivate and delete X and Cornerstone from Appearance > Themes and Plugins > Installed Plugins respectively. Doing so won’t delete the contents and or pages. After that please download latest version of X Theme and install the same. Once you have activated the theme, from X > Validation enter the purchase code and see how it goes. Please make sure to clear cache before validating.

If you still have the problem, please share website login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.