Cornerstone and Woocommerce

Hi there,

After active the Woocommerce I cannot edit my page and change any setting on Cornerstone. Please see the picture below. And when I deactive Woocommerce, everything works well… Woocommerce version 3.4.3

Hope anyone can help me with this…

Thanks!

Hello @evahuang0227,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As of today the compatible version of WooCommerce is 3.4.2. In that regards you need to downgrade WooCommerce to the supported version. Along with that please make sure you are running latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone which is 6.1.6 and 3.1.6 respectively.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi @Prasant,

I’ve downgraded Woocommerce to 3.4.2 and checked that I’ve got the latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone. (Even manual update the whole X theme through FTP. Still get the same issue when I active the Woocommerce. Any other reason could be?

Thanks!

Hello @evahuang0227,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  2. Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
  • Check your PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 300 for optimal usage.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I’m having the same issue basically. When I use a different theme it works. I’ve downgraded woocommerce and no luck there. So there is something wrong with x theme.

Hi @Prasant,

Thanks for your quick reply. Nope, still not working, just posted a secure note above your reply. Thank you!

Hey @blainemtntech,

At this time we kindly ask that you open your issue in a separate thread. It will help because when we ask you to post your credentials in a secure note, the original poster of this thread will see that as well. It is better to open up your own thread and we will respond and resolve your issues from there.

Thanks.

I went ahead and did that. Thank you for asking :slight_smile:

Thank you.
We will respond your thread shortly.

Hey @evahuang0227,

I can confirmed that the issue exist in your site. This could be a conflict between the WooCommerce and the latest version of the theme. I already forwarded this thread to one of our developers for further investigation.

Please bear with us.

Hi @RueNel,

is there any update about this issue? How soon will I know something from you?

Thanks!

Hi @evahuang0227,

It’s caused by Woocommerce itself, it redirects the requests to /?v=a25496ebf095 and you’ll notice that everytime you visit your site’s page.

I found out that it’s related to customizer default location’s cache as discussed here https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/204937/why-v-hash-is-added-to-my-urls.

I went ahead and fixed it.

Thanks!

Hi @Rad,

That’s very helpful! It’s seems running well now. I’ll let you know if anything happened.

Thanks a lot!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.