Cornerstone and Mobile Site

On mobile, parts of my homescreen is not working. Desktop shows just fine.

I deactivated cornerstone, and the videos show up that are missing from mobile.

Additionally, when going to edit pages with cornerstone, all show up blank.

Please help me resolve.

Hi There,

Some of your ROWS are selected to be hidden on portrait table and mobile.

Please click on your ROWS, scroll down on the left tab and unclick the lightblue portrait tablets and mobile

See image below:

Hope it helps

Thank you but this does not change that I see a blank page when trying to edit cornerstone content.

In appreciation,

Hey

Hi there,

Would you mind providing the username for the user you have provided so that we can login?

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thank you but the credentials you provided did not work, please confirm.

Did you edit your page outside of the Cornerstone?

Cheers!

I fixed the username in the secure note. Thank you!

And no, I did not edit any shortcodes. This is happening on every page on the site.

Hi there,

I checked and it’s edited outside cornerstone, I’m not saying you did it and I’m not sure how it happens. The edit status is only changeable through code and database.

And it’s blank since the content is not there anymore (deleted), the builder works just okay (try adding an element and it will work).

I recommend restoring your site to the previous date when it still works. And the issue in mobile phone is because of this as That mentioned.

There are section and elements where it’s set hidden, what you edited is the desktop part of you site, you should edit the mobile elements too. You can change your builder device preview to mobile by clicking the mobile icon (just below the JS icon on the left vertical utility bar). Then switch to different devices and you’ll see elements that are meant for that device. You can either update them or delete them, or simply turn off the HIDE BASED ON SCREEN WIDTH options.

Thanks!

Nothing was ever changed.

And even if it was, why is there not a patch to fix this? Why would someone not be able to edit text within the code without it screwing everything up?

Is there a workaround without having to do a backup? I dont know at which point this happened.

Hi there,

I have looked into your site and you have All-in-One WP Migration active. Did you recently migrated your site? If you did so and Cornerstone pages got converted to text mode, the serialized data in Cornerstone pages might got broken.

To properly migrate your site, kindly follow this article from our Knowledge Base:

Once you got the Cornerstone issue fixed, we can look into checking the settings.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.