Cornerstone / After saving, i can't edit the last sections

Hi folks,
i can create perfectly a page with cornerstone (x-Theme) and many sections. But after saving and editing try next time, i see only the sections they my browser can show directly without scrolling. So i can’t editing again this sections they i can’t see. Please look at the picture.
Thank you so much for your help!

Here also the finished TEST-site. Here you can see the complete site.

Best regards,
Mark

Hi there,

Please check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Load the page in Skeleton Mode then see if the sections are showing up:

• Check the contents of the page and if you are using HTML codes, make sure the HTML codes that are on the page are properly paired and closed.

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Hi,
Yes, that’s works - cool.
The other tipps i will still testing and give you an feedback.
Thank you for your fast answer!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.