Cornerstone 3.4.5 not working

Hello i get this message when i´m trying to building a new
language/page on my clients site:

“The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.
Origin URL: https://www.xxxxx.com
Preview URL: https://www.xxxx.com/de/xxx/

And i have NOT update the wordpess to 5.0.2
Cornerstone 3.4.5 is installed.

What to do?

Hey @olahollsten,

Those threads are quite old and the common solutions was not posted there so I’d like to ask first if you have you tried the solutions suggested in our Troubleshooting - Builder Preview Warnings article at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-builder-preview-warnings/14404?

In addition to the solutions suggested in the article, please also contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Please also paste your server’s error logs in a secure note.

Thanks.

It is already 512M

Do you want to log in?

I have read abot problem with extension: WPML Multilingual CMS
What can i do to solve the problem?

Hi @olahollsten,

May I know the URL where the problem is mentioned? Or are you still referring to the above URLs? We may need to check and test first.

And you can use any email for registration, or you can provide any existing admin login credentials for testing.

Thanks!

Hello again
No i have try on another site
and when i change to “Twenty Fourteen Wordpress” its work,
i send login soon

Hi @olahollsten,

May I know which page has editing issue? I just tried it on the home page and it loads for Swedish preview in the builder.

How did you edit it? I mean the procedures to replicate it.

Thanks!

I work in the admin section, choose the English version and click on the German flag, it creates a page chooses to copy everything from the English page, saves the page then when I will edit the page in cornerstone, then there will be error message and it does not open up in Cornerstone.

try to open any of the German pages, they do not want to open up in cornerstone

Hi @olahollsten,

I tried some and they load okay, may I know which page you’re editing with the German translation?

I also tried the Start from Blank and or from existing (English) and the builder still works.

Thanks!

Hello again
Creates a new page on the German part, when I want to go further and adjust it in Cornerstone, then the page jumps to the English web page but not to the editor Cornerstone.
If I choose to edit with cornerstone during the page listing, I will receive the following error message:

The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.

Hi @olahollsten,

I checked and you’re right, but I could only reproduce it on the test page you have created. And the builder is not loading because of redirect, try accessing this /de/test-german/ and it will redirect back to home page. And with that, the builder will not really load.

And it’s all because the German language is hidden, there is a bit of confusion since I was testing the Swedish language (I only saw two languages English and Swedish).

I went ahead and toggle off the option that hides it, and the redirect doesn’t happen anymore and so the builder works.

It’s in Admin > WPML > Languages.

Thanks!

Wonderful
Thanks for all your help!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.