ConvertPlus popup modal scrolls users to top of screen on mobile

As the title says, on mobile (Safari/Chrome iOS11) when the ConvertPlus popup appears, the page jumps to the top. I currently have the popup set to show after a user has scrolled 75% of the way so it’s jarring to have the page move like that.

You can see this in action if you visit this page on mobile. Is there any way to fix this?

Hello There,

This could be related to caching. Since you have installed a caching plugin WP Fastest Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately.

And also clear your mobile phone’s browser cache or use private browsing mode and test the site again.

Please let us know if this works out for you.

Hi,

I’m not sure how the caching plugin is related to this. My issue is that when the ConvertPlus popup appears, the page gets scrolled to the top automatically. If this was a caching issue, the popup wouldn’t appear at all. Or it wouldn’t get updated with new content/behavior (which it does). In any case, I manually clear the cache through the plugin every time I make a change.

Hi Robert,

I checked the case with iPhone SE and I see what you mean. As you may already know the ConvertPlus is a bundled plugin which we add in the theme and we are not the developers of the plugin.

We will inform the developers of the plugin regarding this but, we can not guarantee a fix and it depends on the developers of the plugin,.

We regularly embed the new versions of the plugin which is a good idea that you make sure you have the latest compatible version. To see the compatible version please read the rticle below:

Thank you.

Thanks for the update! I’ll look into finding another popup plugin that will work on mobile.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.