ConvertPlus Pop up text on mobile

We’ve configured our ConvertPlus pop up on our website, and it looks great on desktop. Unfortunately on mobile the heading text that appears extra-large, on mobile that same text is tiny and hard to read. Is there a setting within the theme or ConvertPlus that we can update to make the heading text on mobile to appear larger?

Hello @POPFIZZ,

Thanks for writing in! The text in the modal popup might custom css to make it big is smaller screens. To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Regards.

Thanks @RueNel! The website that the pop up is currently on is http://e3energyevolved.com

Hi @POPFIZZ,

Are you referring to Get our Free Guide headline?
There are multiple layers of font size in it when I checked.

Please try to redo the headline on Convertplus editor to remove those multiple layers of font size. If you will select that entire headline and click source, you can see the font size applied to it. By default it is responsive, but currently, there’s so many font size applied to it.

Thank you for the response @Lely - I’ve edited the headline text and removed the different font sizes so it only has 1

The mobile version of the text is still showing up very small. I contacted ConvertPlus and their response was that in order to customize the size of the mobile header we would need to purchase ConvertPro

Hi e3energyevolved,

If this is only a matter of forcing the Get Our Free Guide title to be fixed on smaller devices I think we can get away by adding CSS code into the modal.

Would you please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website and the name of the modal so we can check and give the correct CSS code to make it bigger for mobile devices?

You can use the Secure Note feature to add the login information.

What I have in mind is a CSS code like this:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
body .cp_responsive cp_font span {
    font-size: 35px !important;
}    
}

But I will need to test that in the admin to make sure if it will work correctly.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.