ConvertPlus PHP Error

Hi, the customizer (editor) in ConvertPlus (newest version as of this post, 3.4.5) does not load, and the plug-in itself does not display the slide-in or info bar modules as intended.

Checking PHP Logs, I receive the error **PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in */wp-content/plugins/convertplug/modules/info_bar/views/main.php on line 250

Here’s what I’ve tried so far:

• Caching on/off
  • Other Plug-ins on/off
  • WordPress updated
  • All Plug-ins Updated

Same error. Any help is much appreciated, thank you!

Hi @instyletech,

The message that you shared is a PHP Warning. The PHP Warning will not prevent the plugin work and it should work anyway. So the problem is not that most probably.

Would you please kindly backup your website completely, and re-install the ConvertPlus plugin? If the problem persists please kindly get back to us with the exact steps we should take to reproduce the problem, and give us screenshots of the problem so that we can understand the case and be able to help.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hi @instyletech,

Thank you for the credentials. I did check and saw all are on PAUSED mode. I tried to edit and yes I can see the issue where it is stuck on loading. There’s no error at all. There’s no known issue about this though. Now, would you mind updating X to version 6.5.6 and Cornerstone to version 3.5.5 and try again. If the issue persist, please try to check in with your hosting provider about server logs. Let’s if there’s anything there that might explain the issue. If there’s none, please try to setup a staging site so live site will still be intact while we investigate. Thank you.

Hi Lely, I updated the Secure note with Staging Site login credentials. When I go to manually check for the X Theme update to 6.5.6 it does not appear, even when I refresh under the X Theme Dashboard. Log files still only show the PHP Warning. Thank you for checking out the problem on the Staging Site.

Hello @instyletech,

Most of the time, PHP Warning will add header responses which will halt the execution on the page. Could you please disable the debug mode first?You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should no longer be seeing the PHP Warning and test the ConvertPlus again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.