ConvertPlus not saving changes

Hi!!

Trying to make a new Info Bar on Convert Plus addon, I create the bar and make all the changes, then save it but canges are not reflected on web, still having default parameters.

I can’t change the text inside the bar. All other changes like background color, are ok, but text is not changing.

There is no error saving the bar, it seems to work all fine, but when you enter the web changes are not saved.

thanks in advance.

Hi There,

Let’s check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

If after this steps and the issue persist, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Info Bar with issue and which text. We will try to update to see where the error is coming from.

All the best!

Hi @Lely, thanks for your help.

Attached a secure note with credentials

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

I am getting this error:
config.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) for this file

``/wp-content/plugins/convertplug/modules/assets/js/ckeditor/config.js?t=E5OD```

Please check if the file has correct permission. You may also check in with your hosting provider to check that error for you. Let us know how this goes.

Hi @Lely!!!

I found this is caused by the plugin AIO Wordpress Security, I don’t know what is the parameter inside the plugin that makes we can’t access this file, but if I deactivated the plugin I can change the text and save it on Infobar, then I reactivate the plugin and all seems to work well.

I need to investigate how can I make this file accesible with plugin enabled, but for the moment seems the problem is solved deactivating the AIO Wp-security momentaneatly.

Thanks a lot for your kindly help.

Thanks for sharing! We’ll check that out too, but yes, most security setup could hinder the loading of some assets which can vary for each installation.