ConvertPlus modal popup doesn't fit form correctly?

Hi, I’d like to add a ConvertPlus popup modal (that includes a submission form) to a ‘Classic Creative CTA’ element? All is okay apart from the modal popup box doesn’t fit the form correctly (lots of space around it…see attached). How do I fix that so the modal popup box fits the form correctly? Thanks.

Hi There,

Please ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

Upon checking your website, I couldn’t your modal popup anymore. Did you disable it? Would you mind enabling it or providing us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

Hi, yeh i was was just messing around with site so may have moved / disabled one of the popups. Please do have a look now (login provided in secure note). Basically I just want a completely transparent background that fits tightly to the form. Any help would be great. Thanks :smile:

Hi @dgh789

I’ve edited one of your modals and added this custom CSS code:

.cp_responsive {
    padding: 0!important;
}

.cp-modal-body form {
    margin: 0;
}

As you can see in this screenshot:

Which I’ve tested on that page and I can see it’s working fine:
http://www.paynetworx.co.uk/testing-modal/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.