ConvertPlus modal closes by itself when opened for the second time

Hello,
I’m using ConvertPlus to show a simple modal to the user.
It works fine the fitst time it opens, but from the second time and on it takes two clicks to open it. It opens and then closes immidiatly after the first try and then works fine on the second try.
I don’t know if it matters but here are some of the behavioral parameters I’m using:

1. smart launch is off
  2. the modal is opened by clicking on an image with a special css class
  3. cookies for repeat control are disabled
  4. modal can be closed by clicking both on the close button and on the overlay.
    Thank you for your help!

Hi there,

We will need more information and access to your website to be able to get around the problem and try to be of a help. The thing that comes into mind ju=dging the information you gave in the question, one of the Javascript click events which I am not sure which one is triggered twice at the first time, that is why you see that closing effect in my opinion.

I can not be sure regarding my assumption unless I dig deeper, but please check whatever Javascript code you may have added.

Also kindly make sure that you use the latest compatible version of the ConvertPlus plugin by going to Plugins menu and see if there is no update message under the ConvertPlus.

kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hey, I’ll provide the credantials.
Also, I didn’t add any JS, only some CSS.

Hi there,

Seems to be okay when I checked it (not the page you’re referring). Would you mind providing more information of what page, button or image has this class trigger?

Thanks!

Sure,
It’s in the home page - the first image in the 5th section (called “טיפולים וניתוחים - מובייל”). Notice that this section is only visible in mobile. The modal is opened using the class “breast-menu-trigger”.

Hi there,

But your home page is blank in mobile, I can’t see any section. Would you mind re-create it on another test page just that section?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.