Convertplus issue with Mailchimp radio button fields

Hi I created two radio button fields in Mailchimp site and I added the new fields tags in the form builder but I get the message "THERE WAS AN ISSUE WITH YOUR REQUEST. The administrator has been notified already!

If I don’t set the fields “required” it works

Can you help me
Regards
Giovanni

Hi Giovanni,

Thanks for writing in! If you have added the same restricted fields in MailChimp to the form-builder and if those required fields have values when testing form, this could be a caching issue.

If you’re using a caching plugin, please purge your server cache and re-test this issue again as I have seen a similar issue before.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi,

I built it on test site without cache plugin, I read the post the you liked me but I haven’t fields that I don’t use

Hi Giovanni,

Please double check that your field names are the same and that there are no spaces after.

In case the issue persists, please provide the admin access to your site in a Secure Note.

Thank you.

Hi, the fields name are the same

The plugin send me the mail with new subscriber but in the frontend I have the error message and the upload Mailchimp list doesn’t works

Hi @Chianese,

Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note? I like to check it first but if this issue is related to Mailchimp service, then you’ll have to contact them.

Thanks!

Hi unfortunately I can’t contact with Mailchimp

I sent you admin login credentials in the secure note

Hey @Chianese,

Please also provide WP Admin credentials.

Thanks.

hi Christian sorry I don’t understand which are the wp admin credentials? I sent you the admin credentials

Sorry for the confusion. I thought it was for MailChimp. I’ve logged in and your setup looks correct. I see you’re using W3TC plugin in your live site. Would you mind clearing the cache and deactivating it to see if it’ll fix the issue?

You said this in your first post

Is that on MailChimp’s side or ConvertPlus.

Thanks.

hi I tried to don’t set the field required on Mailchimp’s side then on convertplus and then on both now but it doesn’t work

I deactivated also the cache plugin but I have the same error

Hi,

Would you mind providing us your mailchimp login in Secure Note

Thanks

hi ok I sent them

Hi there,

It’s due to field naming. I created a sample listing in your MailChimp, then created sample campaign in ConvertPlus using that listing, then I cloned your slide in form. It works okay.

But when I added checkboxes, it doesn’t work. And MailChimp doesn’t have a checkbox type field to match the ConvertPlus checkbox field.

Does it need to collect the checkbox data too? Isn’t it’s just like terms or consent approval? Perhaps, you can just remove those extra fields in your MailChimp listing fields and only collect email and name.

Thanks!

Hi thanks to the help

unfortunately I need that fields because in Europe we have the GDPR law and I need a field for the privacy and a second field for the mail consent

I have to register the consent with date on Mailchimp

Hello There,

Checkboxes in Mailchimp will only work when being you create a group in your list.
Please check this out: https://kb.mailchimp.com/lists/groups/create-a-new-list-group#Add-Groups-on-Signup-Form

You might need to check this out:

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-add-a-mandatory-checkbox-for-data-privacy-policy-confirmation-in-the-MailChimp-signup-form

Hope this helps.

ok thank you

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.