ConvertPlus extra field displaying

Hello,

ConvertPlus modals that were working just fine now have an extra empty field displaying on them. This extra field does not appear within ConvertPlus when editing the form. It appears on the web page when the modal is embedded or pops up.

I tried purging caches, and tried creating new modals, but the issue still happens. I’ve noticed this issue on multiple sites. Please help.

Hi There @jmcve146

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing your site, I can confirm the issue on my end as well.

First of all, please check our version compatibility guide (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) and make sure that you’re fully updated.

Also check and make sure that you’re running PHP v5.6.x or later on your server to avoid incompatibility issues.

If you’re still having this issue, provide us with your login credentials in a secure note to investigate your issue further.

Thanks!

I’m running the latest version of Pro (2.2.1).

PHP v7.6

Hello @jmcve146,

Thanks for updating the thread and sharing the details.

I checked the model popup (name in secure note) and can see that in backend extra field is not showing up but it’s displaying in front end. I tried replicating the same on my end but it’s working fine on my local setup.

In that regards I would suggest you to first reinstall Convertplus and see if that resolves the issue. In case the issue is not resolved then I think you need to re-create the model popup again.

Thanks.

I am able to replicate the error in a dev area so I tested the following things there:

• Reinstall ConvertPlus

• Re-create new modal popups

• Disable all plugins except for ConvertPlus

• Also, I’m having the exact same issue with another site that is using X Theme. So this issue is not just with Pro.

The empty field is still being displayed. Please let me know how I can resolve this.

Hello There,

Using the same version as you have, I can’t duplicate the same issue. I then inspect element. Notice that the same input field exist in mine but there’s a CSS that hides it. See this screencast: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFiFeVF527

Try to add this custom CSS:

.cp-form input[name=cp_set_hp] {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.