ConvertPlus - Do not show popup again after clicking link on popup

I’m new to ConvertPlus and have created a module popup which shows text on top of a background image - pretty simple. I want the user to click the popup (or a button on the popup) and have them be taken to a page on my site. I have that working by enclosing the entire code of the popup in a link tag (). But I want the popup to not show again for X number of days after they link the popup. I only see an option for “Do Not Show After Conversion” and “Do Not Show After Closing” and both are enabled and set but those options aren’t affecting my popup. Do you know how I can do what I want to do here?

site is: https://tech4eleven.com/

thanks.

Hello @Tech4Eleven,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and I see that you are using ConvetPlus version 3.4.1. Can you please confirm? As of today the supported version of ConvertPlus is 3.3.6. Please downgrade the same to the supported version to avoid any compatibility issue.

Along with the same, please configure the options and settings in accordance with following resource.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.