ConvertPlus Content creating space between content lines

Hi, I have created a modal pop up in ConvertPlus for all pages of my site. When I create the design it all looks great. But when it pops up on my site the top part of the modal that I have added content in creates space between each row of content making the modal much bigger than I would like it to be.

Do you know how I can get rid of this please?

Hello Bridee,

Thanks for posting in!

When editing the convert plus, please make sure that the line height is at least two font size bigger or equal to the font size of the text.

Setting the line heights way bigger than the font size will create gaps in between lines of the texts.

Hope this helps.

Hi thanks for your response. I did actually try this but this did not work. I tried a range of line heights, even smaller ones and still no joy?

Even the font is coming up all squashed. When I create it in the modal design area it looks completely different to what is being shown on my site. How can I fix this?

Hello Bridee,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Great, thank you, I have included a secure note above.

Hey Bridee,

Thanks for the credentials. However, the username or password is incorrect. Please check.

Thanks.

I setup this up under new user. Is there another way it should be set up?

Hi Bridee,

It’s the correct way, but still the credentials are incorrect. Please re-add new account and provide the credentials.

Thanks!

Ok I have done it again and sent a secure note.

Hi Bridee,

Still incorrect, I tried different combinations to already provided credentials and none work.

Thanks!

Worked it out

Ok I think I have worked it out. please see secure note for login details.

Hi @masonhr,

To resolve this, you can add the code below in Advanced Design Options > Custom CSS

.cp-title.cp_responsive {
    line-height:18px !important;
}

.cp-description.cp_responsive {
    line-height:14px !important;
}

.cp_responsive.cp_font {
  line-height:14px !important;
}

You may change the numbers to adjust.

Hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.