ConvertPlug update news?

Hello, I was just wondering if there is any news on ConvertPlug updates. The current supported version is shown to be v2.3.3 and there is a v2.4.1 showing on the plugin page.

The reason I ask is that looking at the changelog on the developer’s site, they are now up to v3.0 of ConvertPlus, and there are some patched vulnerabilities listed in the versions in-between.

I always get nervous when plugins get too out of date… :wink:

Thanks, -Steve

Hi there,

First of all, you have a good reason to be nervous regarding the plugins getting old. As it may expose the website to different kinds of vulnerabilities.

As mentioned in the Bundled Extension section of the article below:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-convertplug/66

We need time to make sure that new versions are 100% compatible with our theme codebase. For the COnvertPlug case we are already in contact with developers of the plugin as the licensing system of them has been changed and there is a false notification that our users did not register the plugin, in fact, our customers do not need to register the product as it is already bundled with the theme.

There is no ETA at the moment regarding this but rest assured that our development team is in active contact with COnvertPlug developer to both updates the plugin in our bundled version and fix the issue I mentioned.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.