Convertplug Mailwizz not working

Hi, guys…

I’m trying to connect the mailwizz addon to the convertplug plugin in my X theme, but I’v got this error: “You have zero lists in your MailWizz account. You must have at least one list before integration”. And I do have plenty of lists in my mailwizz account… please, help…

:slight_smile:

Hi, cucogut,

As you may already know we are not the developers of the ConvertPlus plugin, we included the plugin in the theme so you can make use of it but we will do our best to support the problems regarding the plugin.

First of all, I suggest that you make sure that you have the latest version of the theme, Cornerstone and the ConvertPlus plugins. Please follow the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

After that please follow the steps mentioned in the original documentation of the plugin.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard and your MailWizz account information using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

thanks a lot, man. For the quick response… I’ve already done what’ve you’ve suggest… but still the same… sending you the login details trough a secure note.

Hi cucogut,

You need to go to WordPress Dashboard > Connects add a new campaign and add the MailWizz API information. Did you follow those steps? I see no campaign added to the list.

You will need to give us your MailWizz account information so that we can check the case. This way I do not have any means to add the MailWizz API information to test.

Thank you.

Yes, man… Iv’e already tried to create a campaign but can’t do it because can’t select a list because it don’t recognize any list… sending you in secure note the info for my mailwizz app

Hey @cucogut,

Connecting to MailWizz throws a 400 Bad Request error. This looks like a bug as I tested it both in your site and my test site. The error is the same. I’ll post this in our issue tracker. For now, regretfully, you will need to find an alternative.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.