Converting to Cornerstone Pro

I purchased the PRO license for pumphoists.com but do not see where I install it in my wp-admin>appearance>themes area. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Hello @ppe29,

Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

As you have Pro Theme licence, now you need to download and install Pro Theme on the website. You can install Pro Theme from Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme.

To learn more, you can take a look at X to Pro conversion guide:

Thanks.

OK but where do I get the file to upload? I have already converted my license to PRO and was able to navigate to the “upload theme” button, but I have no zip file to upload.

Hello @ppe29,

Thanks for updating the thread.

You can download Pro Theme file from Apex dashboard section. I am also sharing the direct download URL that you can use to download Pro theme files directly.

Thanks.

Thank you. There it was all along hiding in plain sight.

Another question, if I download it, will I lose any work? Will the custom CSS I’ve added be lost?

Hello @ppe29,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Generally you should not face any issues that also includes custom CSS. However, to be on the safer side I suggest you to first take a complete backup of the website and then copy the website on a staging server. On staging server I suggest you to convert from X to Pro. In case any issues comes up, same can be looked at without affecting the live website.

Thanks.

The conversion seems to have worked with no disruption of existing CSS. Cheers!

Fantastic. Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.