Convert Plus Template Issue

Hi,

I’m having issues with Convert Plus.

When I choose any template to use all I get is the loading page as below and I can never move any further forward. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
Dan

Hello Dan,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please make sure that you are using the supported version of ConvertPlus. As of today the supported version of ConvertPlus is 3.3.2. Next, please try out following solutions as well and see if template is loading or not:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks, please see secure note above

Hi @Ritch,

Tha cause is this error admin.php?page=smile-modal-designer&style-view=edit&action=new&style=cp_id_e6c3a&theme=countdown:1573 Uncaught ReferenceError: LAIconManagerCollection is not defined which could be related to incomplete installation of icon manager. Please reinstall your ConvertPlus then provide your FTP login credentials as well. I’ll try uploading my copy through FTP.

Thanks!

Thanks, secure note has been updated with FTP details

Hi @Ritch,

Oops, you deleted the login URL and admin login credentials. I can’t log-in anymore, please provide it again.

Thanks!

Sorry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Amended for you

Hi @Ritch

I’ve upload a fresh new copy of the Convert Plus plugin via FTP, however, this doesn’t resolve this issue, I found that you are running an old version of X theme, please update the theme to the latest stable version following this guide then recheck this issue:

Thanks.

Thanks, I’ve updated X but still have the same issue

Hello @Ritch,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Another support staff here. I took a look at your website and I see that you have updated X Theme but you are still using fairly old version of Cornerstone 2.0.5. Please update Cornerstone to the latest version 3.2.5. Along with that please make sure to update WordPress to version 4.9.8. I know it can be a bit frustrating but I am just trying to narrow down the issue that’s causing. After that please remove ConvertPlus and reinstall again. Above two updates I can’t do from my end as I am not allowed to perform core updates. Once you update Cornerstone and WordPress, please let us know in case ConvertPlus does not loads up.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi, everything is now updated but convert plus will not install

Hello @Ritch,

Thanks for updating the thread.

So, I uploaded a new copy of ConvertPlus by downloading latest version of X Theme complete package from Themeforest and under extensions folder I used ConvertPlus zip file to upload. After that I tested to see if ConvertPlus is loading or not, still problem was there. After that I deactivated all plugins except Cornerstone and CovertPlus. I tried to load ConvertPlus and this time it’s working fine. I have recorded a screencast, please take a look.

Now I suggest you to narrow down the plugin that’s causing the problem by deactivating all active plugins and then reactivating one at a time.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.