Convert Plus modal popup, error in div classes

Hello,
I did setup a modal popup. Looking for a problem with the styling (css) I find that the first div container of the modal is like this, it looks like a broken code somewhere when you create this div:

<div data-form-layout"=" class=" cp-module="" cp-modal-popup-container="" cp_id_7a5c6="" cp-blank-container="" "="">

Hey @llribas,

To check the issue, we need:

1. The URL where you’ve added the popup.
  2. Access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note.
  3. Screenshot of the element you inspected.

We need that so we could try replicating your setup in our test site to see if this is a bug in ConvertPlus.

Thanks.

Hello,
didn’t you recieved the info (user etc)?

Hi There,

Please share those information on this thread inside a secure note. Click the secure note button that you will find at the bottom of each reply.

When clicked, you can add content that will only be visible to our staff. Since tickets rotates and all other staff can get this on the queue, it is not recommended to send information to specific staff. It is stated here. We will get back to you once you have added the information on a secure note. Thank you.

Hello,

it looks like this issue is solved in the “convert plus” last version (from a couple of days ago).

Anyway, the “Secure Note” that you mention is not available for me, I can’t find it anywere, please take a look at this in your forum system.

Hi There,

Today, ConvertPlug 3.2.0 is out with a patch. Could you please update and see if that helps.

Thanks!

yes, as I said:

Thanks for letting us know that this has been resolved.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.