Convert Plus Issues

I seem to be having an issue with Convert Plus. I have a simple newsletter signup for my website and instead of it sliding in from the side. It’s been tacked on to the end of the page:

Also, I’ve seen odd occurrences such as icons/buttons missing in the interface.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi Aekokobe,

Thank you for writing in, your site seems to be down at the moment. Please check.

In the meantime, please do the following:

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Remove custom Javascript and custom templates (if any).

• Reset your .htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

Cheers!

The site has been restored.

Also, I tried everything you suggested and nothing is working.

Hey @aekokobe,

The WP credentials you provided doesn’t work. Please give us the working credentials.

Thanks.

My apologies, I created a test account for you.

Hi @aekokobe,

Thank you for the credentials, but the slide in form is in the right place on my end (bottom right).

Please clear your browser’s cache or use incognito/private mode where there is no caching and browser’s addons involve.

How do I set my browser to Incognito or private mode?

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.