Convert Plus Icons in Info Bar not appearing

Hi there!

I have a couple of issues that i would love some help with…

1. I have created an info bar in ConvertPlus which is my social media share icons. This has been placed in my blog post called ‘The Flinders Ranges’. Everything is working well except for the Instagram Icon. This is completely missing. You can click on the space and it will take you to my insta account though. The icon appears perfectly on the design preview in CP.

2. At the bottom of each blog page I would love to have 'Other Posts You May Enjoy’and three boxes with images of previous posts which are clickable. How do i do this?

I have attached a screenshot showing what i am trying to re-create for my website.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

1. I checked and the Instagram icon is displaying in your blog post’s info bar.

2. It’s only possible with customization, there is no available feature like this but the closest will be a related posts feature like this https://wordpress.org/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/. I recommend contacting a developer if you wish to customize that plugin.

Thanks!

Thanks heaps for your help.
I will look into it further. I thought we may have been able to create a container in CS and just add shortcode for recent posts to each or something…

I have attempted to go into CS and edit some blog posts and now my preview doesn’t load. I have individually gone through each plugin and deactivated it then checked to see if problem is still there and it is. The only plugin i haven’t deactivated in CS obviously.

Can you tell me why this happens? It does this regularly and then seems to right itself.

Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Sorry, I am not entirely certain of the missing Instagram Icon, I am seeing social icon buttons towards the bottom of your post and on the left-side and both have the Instagram Icon. Please clarify.

You can create this as a Global block using the new feature Global Blocks (X > Global Blocks), then copy the shortcode of your block and paste it to the bottom of your posts. Or add it using the Global Block element if your post is built in Cornerstone/Content builder.

I was able to open your pages in Cornerstone, this can be a caching related on your end, please clear your browser’s cache or try using the incognito/private mode of your browser.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Thanks Friech,

Disregard the Instagram issue. That’s been sorted. Sorry for the confusion.

Once I get the preview problem worked out on CS I will play around with the Global Blocks and let you know how I go with creating the related posts boxes.

I have cleared my browser cache and I don’t have a third party cache activated. I have tried it on IE and Chrome on my computer and it still isn’t working. Tried it on my husband’s laptop and it works fine. I’m not sure what you mean by incognito / private mode. Can you clarify?

Hi there,

This seems to be another problem which is not related to this thread. Please kindly open up a separate thread and give us the result of the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Please also give the login information in the new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.