Convert Plus - Create new won't load

Hey there,

I have the same problem as mentioned here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/convert-plus-wont-load/
and I followed all the steps you mentioned there. But nothing worked with me.

Is there anything else you can recommend. (eg. Different Plugin and if yes - which one)

I just wanted to add a exit-Pop-Up (combined to a cleverreach form) within some minutes and now I search for a solution to this conflict since hours…

Thank you for your reply,
Elke

Hi Elke,

May I know what template you are trying to use. I would like to try it on my test and see if I can replicate the issue.

For the mean time, try to increase your maximum execution time limit by adding the code below in your wp-config.php file.

set_time_limit(300);

Hope that helps

Hi Paul,

thanks for writing in.

I set “set_time_limit(300);” as you mentioned, I also tried “php_value memory_limit 512M” in .htaccess

No changes.

If I try to create a new Pop-Up (no matter if Modal Popup, Info-Bar or Slide-In) - every template I try to open does not load - i can only see the coloured loading bars…

I also deactivated all other plugins - no changes.

???

This suggestion did not work too…:

Now I tried to import a modal from another website - hoping to be able to edit this one - but the customizer won’t load again.

Can you recommend another Plugin? Times running - and I need a solution.

Hi Elke,

If the customizer is not loading, most probably you’re running out of your memory allocated to the site. Could you please try following this guide, increase your memory limit and see if that helps (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935).

The feature you’re looking for ( a trigger before user leaves site) is there on ConvertPlus, so we cannot recommend any 3rd plugins as we do not provide support for external plugins.

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Oh No… - Giant Facepalm…

SOLUTION:
It is the Browser. I sometimes have Problems with “Firefox” - opening Pop-Ups.

I tried in “Chrome” and “Opera” and - It worked on both… I can start editing now.

This is so emberassing that I would like to delete this as soon as possible - but maybe it is a hint for other users with the same problem…

Thanks for your help,
Thumbs up for your great support

Elke

You’re most welcome Elke! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.