Convert Plus causing layouts not to load

Hi,

This is something new I’m experiencing. Activated Convert Plus (Version 3.2.0) and Pro (v 1.2.7) is unable to load the contentlayouts, only header and footer can be seen. Deactivate it and everything loads normally.

Can confirm. I was having the same issues until I read your post and disabled it.

Hi there,

We need to dig deeper on this and if we see this is an incompatibility we will inform our development team and add this to our issue tracker.

Judging the screenshot you gave you are experiencing the problem with a page that has too many sections, so it might be that as PHP may run out of memory.

I suggest that you add a sample ConvertPlus Modal or whatever you see it fit and test it by adding it to a new test age with one section only. If you are still experiencing the problem get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note and steps to reproduce the problem.

The next step will be to try the same steps in our installation. So to see if it is an environmental case or a deep core code incompatibility.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Would you please open up a separate thread and give us the same information I asked from @nebworx. Please do not add the login information here as the Secure Note is visible to the original poster of the thread and you are not the original poster.

We will follow up the case there for you. Thank you

Hi Chris,

I’ve disabled the modal I designed from going “Live” and the problem is gone. Even using their sample modal and making it live causes the error.

I can confirm this on X (version 5.2.5) as well. Deactivating ConvertPlus or pausing the one Modal I have built fixes the problem.

Hey There,

We’ve confirmed the bug and the plugin author is working with us on a fix which should be released this week. For now you can either wait or delete ConvertPlus and reinstall it via our extension tab to get the previous version which does not have this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.