Convert Kit Not Working With My Theme

Hi
I’m using Convertkit for email marketing and I want to allow it to tag visitors who reach a particular URL in my site.

However, something within Theme X is causing the convertkit plugin to not work properly. There is supposed to be a convertkit box under the editor box on page editor. The box is just not appearing, so we have drawn the conclusion that something in themex is blocking the convertkit plugin from functioning.

Can you tell me how I can get the convertkit plugin to work on my page editor?

Thanks
Jamie

Hi Jamie,

I’ve checked your website and I can see that you are running an old version of X theme and Cornerstone plugin, please follow this guide to update the theme:

Also, if you switched to the default WordPress theme, did you get this box? could you please share a screenshot showing this box?

Thanks.

If I switch to the wordpress theme I’m afriad ill lose my changes?

I tried updating the theme too but im getting this error:

An error occurred while updating X: Update package not available.

Hello @jamie2364,

Thanks for updating the thread.

It looks like you haven’t validated the theme. Please note the automatic update will only work if the theme is validated. I suggest you to validate theme and then see how it goes.

You also have the options of updating X and Cornerstone manually by uploading the files using FTP. For more instructions on automatic and manual update, please review our theme and plugin update guide:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.