Convert from Pro to X Theme

I just purchase Pro theme without realize it did not come with the full suite of X’s demo’s. Is it possible to convert from my Pro license to X license? I really just need a simple out of the box site to put up quickly for my client.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for writing in, you can convert X to Pro but not the other way around.

Pro does not have the demo that X offer. However, Pro has the Design Cloud library where you can import various templates and use it to your design.

Hope this helps,
Cheers!

Is there some way I could get a refund on this purchase then? I’ll turn around by the X. The Design Cloud library is create if I want to create my own theme. But if I’m looking to quickly put something more out of the box together for a client X is what I’m looking for. Don’t get me wrong. I love the flexibility of pro and prefer it in most cases. But for this particular client I just need something quick and fast.

I really thought at the time of purchase I would be able to get the demos from the X. My other experiences with Pro have been around upgrading another X site. When I did that upgrade the demo came along with it.

Or, can I swap out an existing X and Pro license?

Hi Robert,

I have forwarded your request to the relevant department to escalate. You should receive a response ASAP.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you sir! :slight_smile:

Hi Rob,

This has been passed to me to review. I’ve gone ahead and reversed the conversion and refunded the conversion fee that you paid. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for that to appear in your account.

Thanks for using X and Pro, and have a great day!

Thank you sir!

You’re more than welcome, have a nice day,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.