Control panel /slide bar on left hand side not scrolling down

Please help.
I could not scroll down the side bar to see more option. I’m using safari 11.0.3
Thanks

Hi,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

You could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If none of these help, please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

I could not activate Cornerstone. I could not delete it either.
Theme and plugins is up to date.

Cornerstone is working except the side bar.
I just find out one more problem. When I save a preset, it said the preset is saved. But I when I apply it, the new preset did not show up.
Thanks

Hi There,

Please deactivate and delete the Cornerstone, if you cant delete it from the admin dashboard please do it on the cPanel’s file manager, navigate to /wp-content/plugins/ find and delete the cornerstone folder.

You’re using PRO, PRO does not need the Cornerstone because it has a built-in Content Builder which works the same as Cornerstone.

Hope this helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.