Continued Updates

I recently received a notification through themeforest that an update was available to theme X. If autoupdates are enabled on theme x will all updates come in automatically always and nothing needs to be re-uploaded? Does this also work the same with β€œPRO” theme updates? Does the new pro package need to be manually re-uploaded?

Does theme x updates have plugin updates that need to be added manually or are the updates automatically loaded and you have you just to update them once available?

In a few months my support subscription will end, will I continue to receive updates for the x license theme and plugins I purchased in the future?

Hello Bryce,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Yes, automatic updates works for Pro Theme also. However, if the website is having old version of Pro Theme then automatic updates might not work and in that case Pro Theme needs to be updated manually.

Regarding plugin updates, we also ship updates for our bundled plugins and they can be updated automatically. As of the subscription, you will continue getting lifetime Theme updates and forum support even subscription is expired.

For more information on updates, please take a look at following article.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for the info!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.