Content Will Not Load In Cornerstone

Hello there,

Content will not load in the preview area in Cornerstone when trying to edit. It will show up when the page is selected, but as soon as Edit is selected everything disappears from the preview pane. The sections are still visible on the left hand side. We can’t find any clear plugin conflicts.

Hi There,

I tried with this URL but it doesn’t work: https://www.heavisidegroup.com/wp-login.php

Could you please double check?

Thanks.

Sorry – did not include the right site: providencehomelending.com/wp-admin

Hi There,

Upon checking your website I could see that it has 17 active plugins.

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

We have already tested that. This only happens on a few specific pages, specifically the location pages and a few others.

Which browser are you using? I am having the same issue myself and in my limited research, I’ve found it’s an issue with Edge. I don’t run into the same problems when using Chrome. Unfortunately, I don’t yet have Chrome on my work computer so development is at a slight standstill.

I’ve not found anything else causing this issue. I’m currently only running 8 plugins and none of them are in conflict - leading me to think it’s a browser issue.

We have tested all major browsers and the issue persists – it appears to be a Cornerstone issue.

As mentioned above, it’s not a plugin issue and it only happens on some pages. Are you able to replicate this on your end?

Hello – curious how to resolve this short of migrating the client site to a different theme.

Hello There,

I can see that you are using X 4.6.4. Did you happen to revert back to an older version? Please be advised that Cornerstone 2.1.6 is compatible with X 5.2.4. Older version may have some issues which is why it is best that you use the latest versions only.

If you want to migration Cornerstone pages or your site created with Cornerstone, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

Thank you!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.