Content Vanished off Page

Hi All,

The content on one of my pages has literally vanished overnight. What is even more interesting is when I try revert the page back it to an archived copy it doesn’t reflect any of the changes. When viewing cornerstone the sections for content are being referenced in the revolution slider which seems weird too. Let me know what you think, or if this problem has happened to you.

Thanks!

Hello There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us the url of the page in question. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Have you check if this is just ca caching issue? Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

Please see the url for the website ( http://phdoflearn.com/tools/). I use WP Super Cache and cleared the cache today with no change in the page performance. Any other ideas you might think that will work?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Would you mind providing more information about the issue? I’m not sure what I’m looking on that page as there is no comparison of what’s being displayed and what should be displayed.

And please provide your login credentials in a secure note and we’ll check your cornerstone builder.

Thanks!

The webpage mentioned in the above post had a similar configuration as this page http://phdoflearn.com/podcast-2/. A banner with a quote and a grid of jpegs arranged in a rectange configuration with recommended tools. Those images and banner have since disappeared. I will provide the login credential in the secure note.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, please update your X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest versions (5.2.5 / 2.1.7 respectively), because your current X Theme version (5.1.1) does not know the V2 Elements.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Awesome! The page is back-up and running. Thanks for all the help, you guys are great!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.