Content showing in Cornerstone, but not on page

For some reason the content on my site is not showing. When I log in to Cornerstone and look at it there, it displays, but when I look at the live site, it’s not there.

Hi There,

If you have any cache plugins please be sure to flush the cache.

If the issue persists, please try turning off all third party plugins and refreshing your browser.

Also clean your browser cache before checking again.

If the issue persists, please confirm with your hosting provider if they offer built-in cache.

If the issue persists, please provide your login credentials in a secure note.

Thank you

Hello -

I am having this same issue, were you able resolve? I have cleared the cache on my server multiple times and have tried creating other pages and I am having the same issue. Please advise

Thanks!

1 Like

@sallen5280, as addition, your site is served through CloudFlare’s cache, and asset files are loaded with RocketLoader. Make sure to purge your CF cache before testing. And make sure your theme’s version matches your cornerstone version. Your X theme is 5.1.1 but cornerstone is 2.1.4, the cornerstone version applicable for 5.1.1 is 2.0.6. You have two options, update your theme and cornerstone to the latest at the same time, or delete your current cornerstone and let the theme install the applicable version.

@riddickagency, would you mind providing your site’s URL as well?

Thanks!

Here is the link:
http://staging.uneven-juice.flywheelsites.com/

yougotblessed is the user and pass to view it.

I am still having the issues.

Hi there,

I could not find any reason why the problem should occur in your case only from checking the front end of the website.

Kindly open up a separate thread and give us detailed information about the problem and give us access to your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post. Give us the information below:

• WordPress Dashboard URL
  • WordPress Dashboard Username
  • WordPress Dashboard Password
  • If the problem is on all pages or a specific page, If specific the name of the page.

Please do not add the information here as the Secure Note is visible to us and the original poster of the thread.

I also, suggest that you read the article below and follow the instructions there before opening up the thread:

Thank you.