Content saved in cornerstone not showing up on page

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY… and I’m here trying to fix this site! :frowning:

CORNERSTONE HELP! Created a new page and the content shows up while I’m logged into admin but is a blank page (except for title) when not logged in. I don’t see anything in the forum. HELP… please!
wp 4.9.4
x 4.3.4
Cornerstone: 3.0.4
php: 7.1
PHP Memory limit: 512mb

I’ve purged Cloudflare cache and tried putting content in as Classic Raw, Classic Text and (new) Text

I’ve deactivated 3rd party plugins and testing incognito mode

I can enter text onto the page (non cornerstone) and it works.

UPDATE: This link is no longer a cornerstone page. I needed it to work so it is now just a basic page. Any help how to get cornerstone to work would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! I’ve followed the advice in other posts and increased PHP and Memory limit, ensured everything was up to date. Disabled 3rd party plugins and cleared cache.

Hi there,

I tried to access your website but unfortunately, the given information is not valid. Would you please double check the case?

And if you have any sort of IP blocking software or a system that prevents the users from other countries to enter the website, please disable them.

As I do not have access to your website dashboard I will suggest few troubleshooting steps that you should follow, you already followed few of them which I will not include anymore:

1. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare please follow the steps below:
    https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  4. Follow the steps mentioned here.

A very important point that I see on the front end of your website is that you are using the latest version of the Cornerstone with an outdated version of the theme which is not compatible. You will need to back up your website completely and update the theme to version 6.0.3.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.