Content Published with Cornerstone Not Publishing/Appearing on Live Page

Hi,

I created a page, added some content and published the page. The section and elements that I added and can view in Cornerstone (and saved) don’t show up on the published page.

Imgur album of (1) Page in cornerstone and (2) Page live: https://imgur.com/a/Uao09
Page URL: https://codeificant.com/home/community-involvement/

I’ve cleared the cache. I’ve deactivated unnecessary plugins. Same result. It’s a multisite installation, if that matters.

I’ll send login details via private reply in a minute.

I thank you in advance because it’s probably something simple that I’m just missing.

I am having the exact same issue. Built the page in Cornerstone … looks great but it will not publish to live. Has anyone found a solution?

also having issues except my changes dont show on live or on cornerstone.

I just updated to 5.2.2 and the issue seems to have resolved its self

Thanks for the tip @threewise. That may be my problem. I’m at version 5.1.1 and for some reason WP won’t automatically update the theme.

Yes. Updating to X v5.2.2 seems to have fixed the issue, at least with the Cornerstone edits that I made over the last couple of days, and which prompted my initial query. The auto-update doesn’t work on a multi-site (network) installation, so you have to update the theme manually.

Glad to hear you managed to solve the issue.

If you need further assistance, please also provide the Popup credentials.

If anyone else need help, please open a new thread explaining your situation briefly in order that we can help.

Thanks!

Thanks @Joao! It was a little bit of mindlessness on my part because with any problem, the first test is to make sure all software is updated. I didn’t do that this time and if I would have, it would have clued me in to the issue.

Regarding the popup credentials, after I solved the “problem” I added that additional layer of security – password protecting the wp-admin directory.

@georgewhoffman, I see, glad it’s working now. Let us know if you’ll get issues regarding this again and we’ll be more happy to check it. Thanks!

Hi Khaled,

This thread is for more than one year ago, and many things are changed. I do understand that you find it the same, but I appreciate if you open p a new thread and give all the details of the case and orefereably a way to access your website via a Secure Note.

Please do not add a Secure Note here as it is visible to the original poster of the thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Khaled,

Please start a new thread regarding your current issue as requested. And please do not add your information to someone’s thread even if it’s in secure note. I went ahead and removed it. Let’s discuss this in your thread :slight_smile:

Thanks!