Content on Live site, missing in Cornerstone

Hi,

I have just recently changed my site from http to https for security reasons.

This may be coincidence but… On my home page I have a button which I want to edit. When I try to edit using Cornerstone the button is not there to edit? See image…

Can you help me with this?

Regards

Roy

Hi Roy,

Thanks for writing in! Can you first try to switch to your Skeleton mode in Cornerstone and see if you can identify that button element.

If you’re still having issues, try purging your server cache, also clear browser cache and re-test your issue again.

If you need further assistance, provide us with your login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have done that and found the button in Skeleton Mode. See pic attached.

I then created another button and now this button cannot be see using Cornerstone to edit.

I also think something is wrong as there is a small red icon in the bottom left turning as is the page still has not loaded fully? See it in the picture attached.

Any thoughts…?

Regards

Roy

Hello Roy,

Thanks for updating the thread.

1. Please make sure that you have included HTTPS in WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) under Settings > General.
  2. Please try testing for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If in case problem of button and red spinning icon is still there, please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Having a similar issue, but did not update my site for security reasons. The Tabs element shows up on the live site, but not in the editor. Same red spinning icon on the lower right. I have X Pro. It and WP are up to date.

I am not currently using any other plugins.

Hello @gstertz,

This threaded was started by @RoyPurlan . Although the problem you are facing is similar but most of the time, posting in a thread started by someone else create lot of confusion resulting in slow response time and frustration for users.

It’s my humble request, please create a new ticket and share the relevant details in that. Someone from support team will take a look to help you out. For more details please take a look at following article.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.