Content not showing since update

Since i have updated my x theme i am unable to see the content on blog posts or pages on when i try to preview them.
I have made new test posts to see if it was just my old posts but the same happens to new ones also.
I am new to WordPress and not sure what to do here.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Liam,

Please make sure that you have both and X and Cornerstone are updated to the latest version.

If both are updated, please check for the following:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi there,
Thank you for your reply
I have followed the 3 steps you have given me and the content still does not show.
I have published one of the articles to see if this makes a difference and it does not.
Thanks again

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

thank you please find secure note

Hi There,

This issue occurs because you don’t have any featured post yet.

I navigated Theme Options > Ethos > Post Carousel > Display, I switched to Random instead of Featured then the website is back to normal now.

Regards!

Thanks a lot for your help

You’re welcome, Liam. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.