Content Not Showing on Homepage Ethos01 Demo

I purchased X with the installation option. I asked the service provider for Ethos01 and they installed and responded that the homepage content was not loading and I should contact the developer for a fix. Thanks.

After we fix this I am hoping to move my content over.

Hi @RocketSMS,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Try turning off the Filterable Index by heading over to X > Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options > Filterable Index (see screenshot)

I also noticed the content of your site is being served by cache, please clear the plugin’s cache too and deactivate the caching plugin and optimization services. If this doesn’t help then try testing for a plugin conflict, you can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank!

Filterable Index off seems to have fixed the problem of no items listing. Now the actual content is not showing. I will work with the installer on that. Once I get the content loading I will close this.

BTW. Thanks for your quick reply. Definitely 5-star service.

Hi again,

This could be the permalinks structure issue. Go to Settings > Permalinks, select Plain option and save your settings.

Please see https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Permalinks

Let us know how this goes!

Thanks for the hints. I found the problem.

I tried turning off the Filterable Index and content showed. I tried changing the Permalink and it didn’t change the behavior.

But it turns out the category ID’s below the Filterable Index were wrong. I deleted them and after turning the filterable index back on, it works great.

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.