Content not showing and doing what I want

When I load my homepage to edit in pro i cannot see the content between the header and the footer that i see in the published version?!

first I got an error message top right saying something like: preview html did not include closing tag. It may fail to load or work properly… Based on answers on the forum when I disable the w3 cahce the message dissapears (ps the minifi was not activated). Though it seems this message is not the issue the content that shows between the header and the footer is still not visable in the editor

Please advice

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. And please clear your caching plugins before you deactivate it.

Also navigate to Settings > Permalinks and save it without changes.

If nothing works, please provide us login credentials in a secure note as your site is in under construction so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Please see above… NEED SUPPORT, I added a secure note

Hi there,

It says the username is invalid, would you mind providing the correct one?

And I’m not sure about the details you provided, a video recording of the issues will be very helpful :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @InKnowvator,

Thank you for your screencast. It is clear now where the issue is. You’re using a third party plugin to clone the page. That is not supported because the builder data is stored in the post meta and the cloning plugin does not copy the post meta. Please use the Template Manager to copy page layouts. For more details, please see the Builder Tools section in our Knowledge Base.

For your other issues, please open a separate thread for each so we avoid confusion.

Thanks.