Content Modals - some work some don't

On this page https://carladawnbehrlenyc.com/custom-made-landing-page/ I have 6 content modules- first two work and the last 4 don’t (On live page - in preview of cornerstone -all modals act as they should) I have checked as recommended to make sure all tags are closed- it seems they are in all of the modals. I will add a private note as requested

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You are experiencing this issue because you have inserted incorrect html code:

The correct code should be:

<div style="padding: 15px; line-height: 1.5; text-align: center;"><h2 class="mtn">Fanciful</h2> With our background in stagewear and decorative leather treatments we can go as bold or as subtle as you can dream. Inlay and appliqué work is just one of our specialties.</div>

The correct one should be:

<div style="padding:15px; line-height: 1.5; text-align: center;"><h2 class="mtn"> Luxurious</h2> When the sky is your limit, Custom dyed and finished exotics can be requested for the one-of-a-kind piece of your dreams. Concierge services are available in NYC.</div>

You will need to edit your html code and remove the <div> tag.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.