Content Modal won't stop audio from video on close

Hello,

I have a content area modal setup with an iframe inside it that contains a YouTube embed.

The video is set to autoplay and I have selected “Dynamic Rendering” on element toggle.

When I close the modal, audio from the video continues to play.

Any suggestions?

Hello @NinjaTeX,

Thanks for writing in!

Please try out the solution shared below and let us know the outcome:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

After deactivating plugins, the issue still remains.

I’ve updated the Secure Note as requested.

Thanks

Hello ThoughTex,

I cannot check your site because I cannot log in to your WP admin. I am getting an error:

###This site can’t be reached
subdomain.example.com took too long to respond.

Meanwhile, can you please disable the “Load/reset on element toggle” and test your page again.

Please let us know how it goes.

I’ve updated the secure note with the correct login url.

Disabling the “Load/reset” did not resolve the issue.

Thanks

Hello ThoughTex,

The given user details has a very limited privileges. I cannot edit the page with Pro editor. Please at least make the user as an administrator so that we can check your content modal area settings and the iframe code in it.

Thank you in advance.

Updated to “Administrator”.

Thanks

Hi @NinjaTeX,

It’s actually two modal instances, but I’m not sure why.

Do you have any existing customization related to modal element? This is not a bug since it works well on my installation without modal duplicates. Please try re-installing the theme and test it again, then please provide your FTP login credentials as well and I’ll check why it’s duplicated.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.