Content locking

Hello,

AS you know, Optinmonster or Thrive leads propose optin email form that are content locker.
They hide or blur a part of the text and you need to give email to have access.

I tried several time to use the content locking within blocks (builder : Cornerstone & Pro).
It doesn’t seem to work.

It works like a charm in the “articles” where the text is in the same “block” but within “pages” it seems that the content locking formula doesn’t work when there are a lot of blocks…

Have a look at the website, I would like to hide or remove the videos in the blocks…

Could you tell me more please?

Regards,

Stephane

Hi Stephane,

Thank you for writing in, it seems you have a broken HTML mark up somewhere on your pages specifically a <font> tag

Please check all your custom HTML content and make sure it’s close, you can use this tool here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks a lot for your reply.
You find the problem.

Nevertheless my coding is skills is really limited (changing a font is the best I can do) so could you please tell me what i would need to do?

Thanks for your support Friech!

Hello Stéphane,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and can see that there are some missing/incomplete HTML tags. Basically you need to check the custom HTML that’s added into the website either via child theme or in Cornerstone page builder and make sure that each opening HTML tag is getting closed and vice versa. For this if you are not comfortable with development then I suggest you to take help from a developer. Providing support for this will fall outside the scope of support we can offer.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.