Content in cornerstone not showing up in published draft

cacheing is off and I cleared my browser history and checked from different device. Only the first paragraph on my post is showing up on site after publishing. Please help!
THANKS!

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! Did your changes were saved by Cornerstone? Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Meanwhile, please clear your plugin cache or site cache if you are using a caching feature in your site.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials but its not working. Please check.

Your version of X (v5.1.0) and Cornerstone (v2.1.4) is not compatible, please update both to the latest version (refer here for the latest compatible versions).

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

Thanks! I just needed to update X theme and Cornerstone and that did the trick! I really appreciate the guidance!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.