Content failed to save : no more website

Hi i have suddenly this error “Content failed to save” after adding a new slide (revolution slider).
I’m not a developper, i don’t know what to do.
Someone can help me ? :tired_face:

Hello Olivier,

Thanks for writing in!

There was something wrong with the slider and it may have been corrupted. You will need to create another slider and re assign it again by editing your homepage and change or deactivate the assigned slider. To know more how you can assign the slider below your navigation, please check this knowledge base article first:

We would love to know if this helps.

Thank you. The slider was corrupted and i had to rebuild my page :tired_face:

Hey Olivier,

You’re welcome, If it’s the slider is corrupted, then you only need to rebuild the slider, not the page.

Cheers!

The fact is i have changed the slider then i have deleted the slider from the page but impossible to save the page…
So i had to rebuild :slight_smile:

Hello Olivier,

Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look and fix the issue? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.