Content Editor rendering issues after update

Many of the elements are not rendering on the editor screen after the update. I am seeing the following message where the elements would normally appear:

“This element could not render due to invalid template markup. This could be due to changes introduced by a third party plugin. The front end of your site should still function normally”

I was not seeing this message prior to the update.

Hopefully this can be patched soon.

Hello @pecktron2000,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

The error message indicate that issue might be related with Plugin conflict. In that regards, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi There,

I can’t replicate the issue on those pages, please clarify.

I notice though that your X Theme is an update behind, please update your X Theme to the latest version (6.3.4).

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin WP Fastest Cache, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Thanks for the reply. I’m actually using the Pro theme and I updated to the latest version (2.3.4) and the issue is resolved. Apparently many people had the same issue I was having prior to the last patch.

Glad to hear it’s working now! Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.