Content Dock / Email Forms not displaying confirmation message after 'submit'

Good evening, support!

I’m working on the site here: m3artist.com and have installed successfully a content dock and email form extensions combo-- added the email form widget per Apex support instructions, connected the Mailchimp API and confirmed it is adding emails, but the confirmation message never appears after hitting the submit button. It just appears as if it’s doing nothing. Can you take a look and help me out? Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Yes, definitely all updated!

Hi there,

The ajax response that the form is supposed to be processed contains this line

<!-- Add action for Header - Facebook tracking code -->

And that makes the data corrupted (JSON data). Perhaps you have a plugin or custom codes that add that? You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. Same goes for custom codes if you have any, you have to remove them one a time while testing it (but make sure to backup your codes).

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you, I’ll give this a try!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.